Basic Bike Maintenance Courses
No Prior Knowledge Required | Two hours | First Saturday of the month | £30/person
Learn from our qualified mechanics the basics on how to get the best out of your bike and ride safely. Session are in a small groups (max 4*) with no prior knowledge required.
Topics covered include:
- “What’s in my bag” - exploration of basic tools we'd recommend you carry when cycling
- Bike Safety - how to inspect your bike using the easy to remember 'M-check' approach.
- Ride Easy - cleaning and lubrication demonstration
- Puncture Repair - hands on group activity
- Q&A - your questions answered
Courses are two hours and run on the first Saturday of the each month. Cost is £30 per person, book online below.